Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2010, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 6 May 2010 11:04:57 -0700
From:         Scott Daniel - Turbovans <scottdaniel@TURBOVANS.COM>
Subject:      Re: Bra Recs Please
Comments: To: Michael Sullivan <sandwichhead@GMAIL.COM>

One concern I have about Bras is the paint getting stained underneath it from when the bra gets wet. I suspect that a higher quality one would be better about this than a cheap on.

You're in a dry climate so not much of an issue I imagine, but one of my vans .. ( rare 83 5-speed Sunroof Diesel Vanagon , for sale ) ....has a big stain on the noise, from just that ....leaving a wet bra on it , Maybe months or years at a time, pretty sure ...and it's taking me quite a while to get that stain off there.

something to consider. Maybe keep it on in summer only. Scott

----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Sullivan" <sandwichhead@GMAIL.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Thursday, May 06, 2010 6:22 AM Subject: Bra Recs Please