Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2010, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 7 May 2010 13:25:59 -0700
From:         BenT Syncro <syncro@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Fri. Off topic.."Sent from my Dingleberry mobile device"..
              whatever
Comments: To: Don Hanson <dhanson928@GMAIL.COM>

Don,

I have three words for you:

Everything is relative.

One man's clutter is another woman's pile of... wait, that doesn't quite sound right. Not everyone finds this stuff objectionable. Take Vanagons. Some people think they are heinous toads. I happen to think mine is a beautiful princess with Dingleberries to match. Same as tag lines. Some find them obnoxious. Others find them useful. Since we don't ban them on the List, there may be more coming to annoy or amuse you. Your choice.

If only we can chose our relatives. Well, that's not relative.

Move along folks. Nothing to see. Go about your business. Nothing be concerned about.

BenT