Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2010, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 7 May 2010 15:26:28 -0700
From:         Scott Daniel - Turbovans <scottdaniel@TURBOVANS.COM>
Subject:      Re: Fri. Off topic.."Sent from my Dingleberry mobile device"..
              whatever
Comments: To: BenT Syncro <syncro@GMAIL.COM>

well yes, it does happen to go through fatcow.com .. my ...what do you call it .. not server...'host'........right ? good deal too..$ 99 a year. Can't complain about that.

it's electrons ALL over the place, unimaginably so. Heck... we can kill people on the other side of the world with unmanned aircraft from here, ( Nellis AFB, in Nevada ) all with electrons.

that is fantastic progress !!

lol. just gotta laugh about how silly the modern world is. In the time it took to read this, I'll bet upwards of 2,000 humans including children got killed intentionally by other humans, around the planet.

We are so lucky for where we live ! and the quality of our lives. and bottom line .....which gets more clear the older one gets... is your body and mind working. We have a super good guy right now that's getting treatment for a serious condition, Best thoughts and wishes for Daryl for sure.

Regardless of our circumstances... having a working body ( and mind ) is *everything* in the whole scheme of this plane. Not to be taken for granted ... no amount of $ will help ya if the ole bod is not workin'...not in this plane anyway, So, grateful for every minute we get. Gotta keep that in perspective.

Makes being irritated by someone seem pretty small in comparison, when you think about the bad stuff that could be happening. Every breathe man ...is a pure gift. Boys and girls. a gift like a fine-running vanagon !

Scott

----- Original Message ----- From: "BenT Syncro" <syncro@GMAIL.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Friday, May 07, 2010 1:14 PM Subject: Re: Fri. Off topic.."Sent from my Dingleberry mobile device".. whatever