Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2010, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 12 May 2010 23:59:17 -0500
From:         Jeff Palmer <jpalmer@MTS.NET>
Subject:      Re: Tires in Canada
Comments: To: Roger Whittaker <rogerwhitt1@GMAIL.COM>

Hey Roger it will be 25 here this weekend :) That's in the high 70s for you southerners. Let me know when the sun comes out!!

I mentioned it was an 85 because i thought the wheels got bigger in 86, non? I think my stock steel rims are 14x5.5 if memory serves.

Use these days is a combination of city stuff and the Ituna-Pine Falls prairie highway circuit. Don't drive it in winter anymore and off roading is a no go as it makes the spice rack jingle. Pretty sure i'll have to take what i can get now.

Thanks Jeff