Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2010, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 13 May 2010 14:46:44 -0500
From:         Jim Felder <jim.felder@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: vanagon camper seating capacity
Comments: To: Rob <becida@comcast.net>

I have documented the seat track install in a westy in words and pictures. Let me know.

As David Wilhite does, I slip the bench seat into the westy when all the grandkids are going. I carry a tarp to cover it if I take it out at the campsite. I have the floor track covers and a heavy gowesty rear mat, so there's no discomfort or risk to the mat when the seat is stowed in the garage on top of a furniture dolly, where it normally stays.

Jim