Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2010, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 16 May 2010 22:08:13 -0400
From:         Dennis Haynes <d23haynes57@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Fuel Pump Alternative
Comments: To: Jonce Fancher <streetbugs@VERIZON.NET>

The pressure is really determined by the pressure regulator as long as the flow id close. This pump was used on a number of vehicles including some Fords and VW's from '75. Bus Depot recently had them on sale for a very good price. Note that these pumps rarely fail without warning or cause. To not find the cause may mean another pump.

Dennis