Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2010, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 19 May 2010 13:13:59 -0400
From:         B Feddish <bfeddish@NETREACH.NET>
Subject:      Re: Camping Christmas Lights
Comments: To: Richard Koerner <rjkinpb@SBCGLOBAL.NET>

There was a guy next to me at Granny Groses Buses last week and he had a string of LED Christmas lights on his Vanagon that were solar powered. They charged up during the day and lit up at night. That is they way to go.

I would HIGHLY discourage using an inverter to power 120V Christmas lights.

Bryan