Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2010, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 19 May 2010 14:09:01 -0700
From:         Scott Daniel - Turbovans <scottdaniel@TURBOVANS.COM>
Subject:      Re: A far-fetched possibility...Vanagon with pop-out?
Comments: To: Don Hanson <dhanson928@GMAIL.COM>

sure go for it. Weight and complexity. Things that move that have to seal so they can't leak, often wires that flex when the tilt-out or slide-out moves .... Done right possible... but I'd keep it modest. I could imagine an arrangement where sleeping was across the back since either or both rear sides could expand some.

not that great for stealth camping though.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Don Hanson" <dhanson928@GMAIL.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Wednesday, May 19, 2010 7:00 AM Subject: A far-fetched possibility...Vanagon with pop-out?