Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2010, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 21 May 2010 07:13:40 -0700
From:         Andrew Martin <ramblinvan@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Rad fan ballast resistors
Comments: To: Ken Wilford <kenwilfy@COMCAST.NET>

Ken said: " I would have posted about it to the list but certain members gave me grief the last time I posted an "NLA parts we are importing" email. They said it was spam so I decided not to post the most recent list of parts we were getting."

Seriously Ken? Say it ain't so...

This list is about Vanagons including the availability of Vanagon parts, particularly scarce or NLA parts!!

I rue the day when ANY of our much needed and obviously under appreciated list vendors are censored by idiots who can't find their delete key.

Please ignore the few and continue to help the many keep their Vanagons tip top. I'm sure David and BenT know what spam smells like!!

Andrew Bainbridge Island WA