Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2010, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 21 May 2010 11:46:57 -0700
From:         cesar quiros <cesarquiros@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: The TRUTH about Vanagons

Funny, I am new to the Vanagon community, Got me a 82 WESTY AC(for cheap, complete ) will required a new engine. I have a 72 Bus, so I know the I will get there when we get there, chill attitude that must come with these vehicles. So anyways everyone I talk to (Mechanic wise ) tell me just get a new one or a later one, not worth the money to throw in a new engine. And then I see threads like this one makes me feel much better about my decision to get her a new engine and up and running again. The reason I got it was for the pop top and more secure than my 72 now that we have a lil one in the family we will be needing the room on our trips :)

And being part of these blogs and community is just great!