Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2010, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 23 May 2010 06:55:07 +0100
From:         Arkady Mirvis <arkadymirvis@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: All engines have issues...
Comments: To: Don Hanson <dhanson928@GMAIL.COM>

On the campground in Evora ( center of Portugal and a heat capital) I've seen a dutchman - freelancer with AAZ 1.9 turbodiesel in Westfalia installed 12 years ago. The dutchman criss crossed Europe, Turkey, Siria, Jordan, Emirates, Russia's European part. He proved all that with pictures. The only problem the fellow had was a bad injector. Odometer reading 328400km. Lucky man with great engine. Ark

----- Original Message ----- From: "Don Hanson" <dhanson928@GMAIL.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Saturday, May 22, 2010 11:40 PM Subject: Re: All engines have issues...