Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2010, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 30 May 2010 19:17:57 -0400
From:         Jonce Fancher <streetbugs@VERIZON.NET>
Subject:      Re: Radiator rubber mounts - cardboard air deflectors
Comments: To: Scott Daniel - Turbovans <scottdaniel@TURBOVANS.COM>

Ya Know if you go down to a Automotive Upholstery shop they usually carry a Water resistant Door Panel material. Just cut it with a fine tooth Jig Saw and install it and your done. Glass and resin on stock Paper cardboard then painting black is a major waist of time. If you have that much time on your hands do something fun instead C-ya Jonce