Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2010, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 2 Jun 2010 00:07:42 -0400
From:         Caroline Cote <cotc03@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: vanagonwiki.net - Brake Lines Replacement

QUOTE : "At one point my wife, my son (10 years old) and myself were under the van trying to get the coolant pipes in... Excellent write up thanks for taking the time to do it. Bill"

I love it when whole family are building/repairing things together!

I can't wait to see if our children will be interested in a few years...

I would normally have been with Mike under the van, but I can't fit underneath it for now - pregnant belly oblige! ;)

We did everything together on our Split Westy 66 between 2003 and 2010 : complete engine rebuilt, custom interior cabinets, roof rack, sewing seat upholstery, curtains, awning, etc. Unfortunately, we did not write our adventures on the web yet for those repairs... I am trying to share more info now with the new Westy 88!

Caroline

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Caroline Côté Vester - Westy 88 Gunther - Squareback 69 www.igloovert.com Montréal, Qc, Canada

_________________________________________________________________ 30 days of prizes to be won with Hotmail. Enter Here. http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9729709