Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2010, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 2 Jun 2010 17:29:30 -0400
From:         Mike S <mikes@FLATSURFACE.COM>
Subject:      Re: moderating etc
Comments: To: Alistair Bell <albell@SHAW.CA>

At 04:56 PM 6/2/2010, Alistair Bell wrote... >I find it curious that people get upset by the rules of this mailing >list. The list was set up by an individual (Gerry S.) years ago, with >rules, and has continued that way.

Rules, what rules? Please point to them.

There _is_ advice on etiquette, found at http://gerry.vanagon.com/info/etiquette.html

Nothing there about acronyms which might, or might not, refer to words which might, or might not, be considered to be obscene/profane/vulgar/swearing/offensive. Not even anything about non-Friday off-topic posts: