Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2010, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 3 Jun 2010 11:13:05 -0700
From:         Scott Daniel - Turbovans <scottdaniel@TURBOVANS.COM>
Subject:      Re: MOD   - good work David  B !
Comments: To: David Beierl <dbeierl@ATTGLOBAL.NET>

big fat acknowledgement for a very, very tactful, insightful, and fair post by David ..~!

and additional big points for fancy words like flouting, dispassion, and conflating. Heck, I almost have to look the last two up just to be sure.

but ...you want to see a brilliant example of tact, and addressing an issue directly to someone, and not filling it with you messages.... this is about as good as it gets !

nice job David !

Scott ----- Original Message ----- From: "David Beierl" <dbeierl@ATTGLOBAL.NET> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Thursday, June 03, 2010 8:09 AM Subject: MOD Re: Plastic Ramps