Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2010, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 3 Jun 2010 20:05:56 -0700
From:         Alistair Bell <albell@SHAW.CA>
Subject:      Re: fuel line replacement
Comments: To: John Rodgers <inua@CHARTER.NET>

John,

yes, those rolled edge clamps look good. I used a different kind, a slot screw head version of the stock clamps. I found them locally at a VW mechanic (Dave's Automotive, near Sidney BC, great guy), but also found that local Lordco FLAPS carries similar clamp.

I like the Oetker? type pinch on clamps too. But I don't have the crimper, although blunt end cutters could be used I didn't want to risk it on fuel lines.

cheers

alistair