Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2010, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 1 Jun 2010 14:57:17 -0400
From:         W Monk <billmonk@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: vanagonwiki.net - Brake Lines Replacement
Comments: To: John Meeks <vanagon@gmail.com>

I like that the wife is taking the time to post the information. Not to many women love the vans like we do. My wife is one of the rare ones in that group. She put her foot down a few weeks ago and demanded that I get rid of the squares and get the South African lights as she likes the looks better. Plus she was there every step of the way when I needed her to install the Zetec. At one point my wife,my son (10years old) and myself were under the van trying to get the coolant pipes in... Excellent write up thanks for taking the time to do it.

Bill