Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2010, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 5 Jun 2010 23:54:32 -0400
From:         Peter Kraiker <bybike@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Looking for a VANAGON mechanic in Montreal who could assess
              candidate westys

I appreciate the reply and insight, Benoit... and I'll try to keep the loop open without distracting you from the really important things :)

as for "why from quebec", i'll start a separate thread after i look through the archives about "why doesn't everyone go to california to buy their camper".

bon soir... Pk