Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2010, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 6 Jun 2010 19:57:49 -0700
From:         Scott Daniel - Turbovans <scottdaniel@TURBOVANS.COM>
Subject:      Re: A new project..inline 4 VW van
Comments: To: Don Hanson <dhanson928@GMAIL.COM>

hi Don, post on the inline four group.. I'll watch for your posts and pics there.

I always find so many things to restore/upgrade/paint/treat for rust/improve etc etc etc. that it takes me 5 days to do an engine swap.

I have one of those dual outlet flanges on my 16 valve engine .. gonna be a little bit of a challenge to make a good header/s to come off there and still stay tucked up in properly.

it was good to learn the OBD-I ones have the piston oil sqirters and forged crank.

Scott

----- Original Message ----- From: "Don Hanson" <dhanson928@GMAIL.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Sunday, June 06, 2010 7:37 PM Subject: Re: A new project..inline 4 VW van