Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2010, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 10 Jun 2010 00:18:06 -0500
From:         Max Wellhouse <dimwittedmoose@CFU.NET>
Subject:      Extra Alloy Wheel Nuts/Bolts FS

Cleaning out the shop a bit and found a set of aftermarket 14x1.5 cone profile chrome nuts and bolts specifically for the VW alloy wheels. The bolts have roughly 1.5" of thread on them and worked on my alloys just dandy. No rust, but couldn't guarantee what country they were made in. I think I bought them on ebay and maybe paid like $50 for the set. Used for like one year and not in winter. I'd ship them to the lower 48 for $35 and if no one wants them, they can go to the ebay cauldron.

Also found a set of 20 VW nuts for Syncro alloys. These also have the cone profile. 10 of them are original VW nuts(7 still have the VW chrome caps on them and 10 are aftermarket chrome nuts with solid ends on them. I'd take $20 shipped to the lower 48 for them. Could do pix if your curious, but they are a tad dirty, but the threads are still clean. Paypal is fine or however you wish to pay within reason. Ditto on the ebay cauldron.

DM&FS