Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2010, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 10 Jun 2010 11:10:32 -0400
From:         Jim Johnston <inmytree1@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: AC While Camping
Comments: To: Jay lefstein <jleftbrane@gmail.com>

I guess it all comes down to personal choice...

If folks want to have a A/C set up for camping, so be it...if someone wants to use a generator, so what...?

I don't get this whole issue...I suppose it's silly for folks to even want to camp with their vans...you know, since gas and resources are being consumed...I guess those who don't walk barefoot to a campsite, armed with a knife plus a couple sticks to make fire are simply being ridiculous...

now if you'll excuse me, I have to find my Loincloth and spear, as I'm going camping this weekend...

Jim Wilmington, NC