Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2010, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 9 Jun 2010 12:08:40 -0500
From:         Jim Felder <jim.felder@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Camping and cooling
Comments: To: mcneely4@cox.net

I have a very large ripstop nylon tarp from Campmor that would make a good overhead canopy. I intend to think about that all next year : ) but first I am scheming about how to do a self-made bug screen, which I will begin considering on this weekend when I can scheme and measure.

Something that goes back to front and rests over a central guy line and stakes out to the sides is what is starting to take shape in my mind for the overhead fly. I would want something I could deploy in a treeless area.

Jim