Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2010, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 15 Jun 2010 11:35:13 -0700
From:         Scott Daniel - Turbovans <scottdaniel@TURBOVANS.COM>
Subject:      Re: VW Inline 4 motor 'revise and re-install' update, (long)
Comments: To: Don Hanson <dhanson928@GMAIL.COM>

hi Don, no apologies needed. I saw both sites, bookmarked 'em under 'inline four' engine conversions .. nice stuff.

sounds like you're gonna have fun.

my 16V exhaust headers are twin pipe, large flange with about 6 studs around the outside ... I make my own engine conversion exhaust systems ... in conjunction with a 'real' exhaust welder/fabricator guy ... it's gonna be a bit of trick to get it all to stay tucked up and curve around diesel vanagon style, but we'll get something super elegant there 'when' that is, I getarountuit.