Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2010, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 18 Jun 2010 15:16:04 -0400
From:         David Beierl <dbeierl@ATTGLOBAL.NET>
Subject:      Re: Digifane without Throttle Position switch???
Comments: To: Scott Daniel - Turbovans <scottdaniel@TURBOVANS.COM>

At 03:01 PM 6/18/2010, Scott Daniel - Turbovans wrote: >'a sensitive electronic absolute-pressure sensor and control circuit." > >senses vacuum, is powered by 12 volts, has a vacuum nose that sense throttle >plate position, >claims to be extremely superior to the mechanical throttle switches and I >believe it.

I'm from Missouri. Show me. I can see easy ways to monitor closed throttle, although I wonder if it's as precise as the mechanical one. But I'm very curious how it monitors WOT. Do you have any notion about it? I think it's the product of a fellow who calls himself tencentlife on Samba.

Yours, David