Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2010, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 18 Jun 2010 23:44:38 -0700
From:         Roger Whittaker <rogerwhitt1@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: NVC vehicle model names? WT_ were they thinking?
Comments: To: Don Hanson <dhanson928@gmail.com>

dear huge ruts

you say How bout the SUVs? (I am not dissin anyone's ride here, just commenting on the Names) the Yukon, the Armada? The Tundra?....Brings to my mind those huge open pit mining trucks driving across a fragile landscape crushing all kinds of delicate plants and leaving frozen ruts for All of Time.

facts are

these trucks run on well groomed roads ... they have to otherwise they will not run ... more over (at least with the alberta oil sands ) the company is required to reclaim land ... and an interesting thing happened on the way to reclamation ... the refilled pit refilled with oil again ... causing those who seek solutions to such problems to really scratch heads... hence the new technique of insitu where steam is pumped into the ground and the oil comes to the surface...

anyway ... just a word of other opinion

with 16 minutes or so left on west coast friday ... we can pick this up again next week on friday yours

-- roger w From Proverbs: Under three things the earth trembles, under four it cannot bear up: a servant who becomes king ... ---------------------------------------------------------- Explore printed work at: http://www.prliving.ca/ View the growing list of video work at: http://revver.com/find/video/?query=LastonLastof&search_on=owners