Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2010, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 21 Jun 2010 01:44:34 -0230
From:         Joy Hecht <jhecht@ALUM.MIT.EDU>
Subject:      Re: Just bought a campground

Good luck! I hope it goes wonderfully, and you aren't TOTALLY overloaded with work in your new venture! St. John's is pretty much far from everywhere, but hopefully someday I'll manage to travel in my van somewhere other than straight down the eastern seabord to NY and Washington - so maybe I'll get there.

Joy Hecht and Matilda, '89 vanagon both now getting settled in Newfoundland

(Be careful about extended travel in a vanagon, you too might end up moving to Newfoundland!)