Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2010, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 16 Jun 2010 00:34:55 -0400
From:         Dennis Haynes <d23haynes57@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Need AC chart expected measurements...
Comments: To: Ken Wilford <kenwilfy@COMCAST.NET>

Proper charging of an automotive AC system, (or most AC systems) is done by weight. System pressures are then the result of proper operation and external conditions. When using r-134A proper fill is approximately 85% of the fill for R-12. As R-134A is azeotropic, (I think I got that right) it is a poor practice to top leaky systems off. If it needs more than 10% you should fully evacuate and recharge.

Dennis