Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2010, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 22 Jun 2010 16:38:06 -0700
From:         Scott Daniel - Turbovans <scottdaniel@TURBOVANS.COM>
Subject:      Re: Tim's Aircooled Westy Giveaway
Comments: To: Aristotle Sagan <killer.jupiter@GMAIL.COM>

re continually hitting my head on the roof of the van...

you know about that air-cooled they chopped the top off of , like 3 days during a festival in Germany I think ? .....the driver sat right on the centerline of the air-cooled vanagon, and the whole van came up to the driver's shoulders - endless headroom.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Aristotle Sagan" <killer.jupiter@GMAIL.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Tuesday, June 22, 2010 4:17 PM Subject: Re: Tim's Aircooled Westy Giveaway