Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2010, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 25 Jun 2010 13:51:37 -0700
From:         Roland <syncronicity1@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: FTP - File Transfer Protocol for Vanagon Related Files

Or, if you don't want to bother with setting things up, like FTP, or installing dropbox clients, etc. there are even simpler services.

for example Mail Big File ( http://free.mailbigfile.com ) you can just send a file up to 200MB for free without any setup activities.

The other services are better if someone is exchanging large files on a regular basis.

Or if you'd like to get really tricky, just create some odd gmail account name, share the password between multiple people, and you could share something like 7.5GB for free by emailing your files to this account.

Roland