Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2010, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 22 Jun 2010 11:38:40 -0500
From:         Michael Sullivan <sandwichhead@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Trans Oil ReVisited
Comments: To: Fillmore West <fillmorewst@gmail.com>

Hey, there is tranny oil in the trans pan and you have to drop the pan, BUT there is gear oil in the final drive and you can either suck it out or drop that pan, too. The fill hole is on the side of the tranny and 17mm allen wrench is needed. If you refll with a pointy spout container, it is easy to refill it. Good luck. Michael in San Antonio 91GL Weekender AT 2.1L 'Gringo' 73 Beetle