Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2010, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 28 Jun 2010 07:11:53 -0700
From:         Jay lefstein <jleftbrane@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: lost my storage... have to get rid of all my vanagons..
Comments: To: JordanVw@AOL.COM

Hey chris, I drove 84 westy to your place in 07 to buy some front seats with arm rests. ( all the way from peterborough Ontario canada) at the time I was jobless and ended up buying a 91 carat and an 83 diesel and parted them out a few months later. I then moved to BC and had to store the parts I hadn't sold yet at my parents for 2 years ( I since have drove back and got them ) Now i have parted out 3 more vans out here in BC.. I am most likely loosing the garage and storage i have by the middle of august. So I fully understand your pain. ( well not your foot I hadn't heard about it, but i hope it gets better )

I suggest you have a fire sale. and make what you can while you can. maybe you could get a job at VW as a parts guy??

I wish you the best

Jay