Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2010, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 30 Jun 2010 19:16:51 -0400
From:         craig cowan <phishman068@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Buying with a bill of sale only
Comments: To: BenT Syncro <syncro@gmail.com>
Comments: cc: "mcneely4@COX.NET" <mcneely4@cox.net>

even more interestingly, the current owner went through these issues when he planned to bring the bus back to life. He called his local DMV and they said that they would simply issue him a new title as a 2010 vehicle! He was very clear on that.... it would not be titled as a 1987 but as a 2010. That's far too shady.... i'm planning to do the work myself and get it titled accordingly.

-Craig