Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2010, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 30 Jun 2010 11:27:29 -0700
From:         Scott Daniel - Turbovans <scottdaniel@TURBOVANS.COM>
Subject:      Re: Oil leak since rebuilt 2.1l installed
Comments: To: Ry <rylincoln@GMAIL.COM>

'carry on' ...lol.

make sure it's not transmission oil ...could be.

if it is engine oil... no, should not have a slow leak or any drips there. I'd say the only acceptable level of leak there would be one drop of oil sitting on the engine ..at the most ...and no drops on the ground ... shouldn't have that with a new engine.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ry" <rylincoln@GMAIL.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Wednesday, June 30, 2010 9:59 AM Subject: Oil leak since rebuilt 2.1l installed