Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2010, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 2 Jul 2010 15:07:45 -0700
From:         Scott Daniel - Turbovans <scottdaniel@TURBOVANS.COM>
Subject:      Re: HELP. Hose leaking in Sharon, CT
Comments: To: David Beierl <dbeierl@ATTGLOBAL.NET>

yes, or just rig some hose adaptation thing. the hose ID on the head is common .. it's like 1 1/4 ID inch maybe .. then goes to standard 5/8th heater hose size. not hard to patch something together, even with hardware store parts. at least to get home.

and sure ...put a hose on the head, make a wooden plug for it to block it off , and clamp shut the return hose .. yeah.

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Beierl" <dbeierl@ATTGLOBAL.NET> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Friday, July 02, 2010 2:15 PM Subject: Re: HELP. Hose leaking in Sharon, CT