Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2010, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 2 Jul 2010 19:24:15 -0700
From:         Scott Daniel - Turbovans <scottdaniel@TURBOVANS.COM>
Subject:      Re: Pesky Oil Leak
Comments: To: mcneely4@COX.NET

Wiki has a lot on it.. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abacus

from all over the place, not just Asian.

I like that about the factor of ten error being extra penalized, re the aircraft. I think engineers only 'get close' too often.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dave Mcneely" <mcneely4@COX.NET> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Friday, July 02, 2010 7:02 PM Subject: Re: Pesky Oil Leak