Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2010, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 4 Jul 2010 10:54:43 -0400
From:         Paul Guzyk <paullist08@GUZYK.COM>
Subject:      Re: LVC - Opinions & facts about Gipsy camper

I'm the owner of the Gipsy. Did not have enough time to drive it back to the west coast after BusFusion so Frank was kind enough to let me park it on his property. I owe him many beers.

If it doesn't sell soon I'll fly back to Ottawa and retrieve it.

And yes, it is super cool, and runs great (drove it from California to Ottawa), and parts are easy to find (everything mechanical is Vanagon) but it does need some body/interior restoration, follow the links on theSamba.com to the Gipsy enthusiast group in the UK for examples of what others have done. I would keep the camper if I had time/place/skills to do a proper restoration....you need to be more of a carpenter than a mechanic to restore these rigs.

Pmail/call me for more information. http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=967522

-Paul

PS, since it hasn't sold yet, the price is getting more negotiable, especially to a fellow list member.

---------- Original Message ---------------------------------- From: mark drillock <mdrillock@COX.NET> Reply-To: mark drillock <mdrillock@COX.NET> Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2010 07:17:54 -0700