Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2010, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 30 Jun 2010 22:43:40 -0700
From:         Don Hanson <dhanson928@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Go westy sales
Comments: To: Roger Whittaker <rogerwhitt1@gmail.com>

The people who buy from Go Westy don't think they are too expensive. It's "Chump Change" to most of them. Where else can you buy "Cool" like a perfect old van for really really a lot of money? It you have to ask how much it costs, you can't afford it? These same type clients are the ones who were into Airstreams a few years ago...They will be lining up for Telsa cars at $100k a pop soon...or maybe those are pase already..."cool" costs a lot.

Don Hanson