Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2010, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 1 Jul 2010 17:09:40 -0700
From:         BenT Syncro <syncro@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Where to get A-pillar Molding / was Door window scrapers
Comments: To: W Monk <billmonk@gmail.com>

Yes, but they are not cheap. These have been around almost a year.

You need to cut the rear portion of the front arches on your van. Same

thing for rears. These were originally designed so VW can cover up where they cut the arches when they put bigger tires and longer rear swingarms on the Syncro 16.

BenT

Sent from my mobile device