Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2010, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 10 Jul 2010 17:16:27 -0700
From:         Scott Daniel - Turbovans <scottdaniel@TURBOVANS.COM>
Subject:      Re: A/C? Pfui! Need a good fan
Comments: To: "Mike \"Rocket J Squirrel\"" <camping.elliott@gmail.com>

there ya go... sounds like it's not connected under there. remove the instrument cluster for access.

the way you test air flow without a passenger if you can't reach across at say 50 mph......rig a house fan to blow into the top of the upper grill. and.................you might even remove the upper grill and check the smaller grill at the top ....even take out the screws to check in there if it seems warranted.. that's where all vent and heater air enters. its' on old van, might want to check that area.

mouse nest in there or something, you never know. they need checking and inspecting and tweaking throughout, the whole van.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike "Rocket J Squirrel"" <camping.elliott@gmail.com> To: "Scott Daniel - Turbovans" <scottdaniel@TURBOVANS.COM> Cc: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Saturday, July 10, 2010 5:07 PM Subject: Re: A/C? Pfui! Need a good fan