Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2010, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 12 Jul 2010 22:09:38 -0400
From:         Ray Brubaker <rayandmerle@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      FS Parting '86 Van, 2.1L Eng &exhaust parts

This was a Syncro converted to TDI diesel that had an elecrtical fire which burned out the engine compartment and the interior down to the top of the seats. For now I am keeping everything that has to do with the Syncro. The front end has little rust and no accident damage. Make me an offer for any body parts you want before it goes to the scap yard. It is brown color. The middle seat was not in the van at the time of the fire so it is in good condition, brown upholstry. Passenger door near perfect, Driver door slight damage at back edge. Need a fold-down-to-bed rear seat, its intact but needs reupholstery.

I have parts from two 2.1L engines, everything attached to the long-block, induction system, fuel system, coolant system, ignition parts, some good accessories. Almost new muffler, some usable exhaust header pipes, two good cats.

Need anything, make me an offer, before it goes to scrap.

I am in NC south of Charlotte.