Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2010, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 13 Jul 2010 17:09:46 -0700
From:         Scott Daniel - Turbovans <scottdaniel@TURBOVANS.COM>
Subject:      Re: Dash Cluster Needed, '86+
Comments: To: Greg Potts <greg@POTTSFAMILY.CA>

I think the point is to just get it passed and through the inspection. and a stock speedo meter that points to roughly 60 mph when in it should. and an stock odo with miles that tick off ..

that is going to be a 'no questions' deal .. which is what you want for an inspection like that .. no hassles, and no way for them to hassle you.

it could even be, technically speaking 'original type speedometer with working odometer' .. but really, just Keep It Simple .......and that'll get a passed inspection the easiest way.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Greg Potts" <greg@POTTSFAMILY.CA> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Tuesday, July 13, 2010 4:41 PM Subject: Re: Dash Cluster Needed, '86+