Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2010, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 14 Jul 2010 14:43:56 -0700
From:         Scott Daniel - Turbovans <scottdaniel@TURBOVANS.COM>
Subject:      Re: Dash Cluster Needed, '86+
Comments: To: Bill Glenn <idahobill@GMAIL.COM>

you're quite right Bill, of course it's a great, great thing to have on any vehicle.. a working valid odometer. no arugment with that. scott ----- Original Message ----- From: "Bill Glenn" <idahobill@GMAIL.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Tuesday, July 13, 2010 10:38 PM Subject: Re: Dash Cluster Needed, '86+