Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2010, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 18 Jul 2010 08:59:58 -0700
From:         Roger Whittaker <rogerwhitt1@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Trip report: Final Tire Tour & New Heart for the 521 Bus
              (longish)
Comments: To: Ken Wyatt <57skibum@gmail.com>

dear travlin man

those familiar with tommy hunter ... a canadian who taught north americans how country music should be every friday night at 9 pm ... *cue music* ... i m just a travlin man born to be free ... travlin here travlin there gathering memories..... so let me wander ... let me wander ... just a travlin on my way

great TR (trip report) wundering what those tires will see and if tires could talk the stories the old ones would tel;l

cue music .. nobody knows the asphalt we have seen ... we have gone over this endlessly and before ... no one knows how my life goes round and round no one knows at all yours

-- roger w From Proverbs: Under three things the earth trembles, under four it cannot bear up: a servant who becomes king ... ---------------------------------------------------------- Explore printed work at: http://www.prliving.ca/ View the growing list of video work at: http://revver.com/find/video/?query=LastonLastof&search_on=owners