Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2010, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 20 Jul 2010 13:07:08 -0700
From:         Scott Daniel - Turbovans <scottdaniel@TURBOVANS.COM>
Subject:      Re: new fuel pump taped up
Comments: To: Mark <mbrush@GMAIL.COM>

I wouldn't worry about a little tape and foam on the outside of your fuel pump at all. minor factor, external cooling by air flow, I think. I seriously doubt a bit of tape on the outside of it will matter at all.

hey, if you have an infrared temp gun like you should have for general diagnostic purposes .. take some temp readings on the outside of the fuel pump ... be interesting to see how hot it gets during the summer with highway driving.

Scott turbovans

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mark" <mbrush@GMAIL.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Tuesday, July 20, 2010 12:45 PM Subject: new fuel pump taped up