Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2010, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 20 Jul 2010 14:01:48 -0700
From:         BenT Syncro <syncro@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Installing Golf/Jetta/Fox Speedo in a Syncro w/ Oil Pressure
              Buzzer
Comments: To: "insyncro@YAHOO.COM" <insyncro@YAHOO.COM>

Please post your for sale items under a separate thread. I can appreciate that you have something to sell but hijacking my speedo build thread is inappropriate and unrelated to the subject.

Just FYI, my cost so far in this project is $10 for the used Fox cluster. It's doubtful you will find someone knowledgeable about Syncro parts to sell you a speedo at that price. My purpose for posting this is to let people know there is an alternative to paying high prices for NLA speedos.

BenT Mod