Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2010, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 21 Jul 2010 20:19:44 -0400
From:         Walter Houle <whoule@ECSCONTROLS.COM>
Subject:      Re: Clear Title? Was Buying advice

Ok, I agree that excuse was a bit lame, but a DMV office visit around here sure can be a pain. I'll bring it to our local AAA office. They're also a busy place but they are a huge improvement. From all of the comments I received, it looks like it should sail through. I sure don't want to lose the paperwork - I was very happy to have found it in the first place. thanks everyone for your comments.

Walter