Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2010, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 26 Jul 2010 17:50:12 -0700
From:         Scott Daniel - Turbovans <scottdaniel@TURBOVANS.COM>
Subject:      Re: Coolant hose leak between long pipe & bottom of T Stack
Comments: To: Steven Johnson <sjohnso2000@gmail.com>

yeah, we got it figured out now .. next is to find out what it really is - the source of the leak. you'll see my other post . maybe it is just a hose. ----- Original Message ----- From: Steven Johnson To: Scott Daniel - Turbovans Cc: vanagon@gerry.vanagon.com Sent: Monday, July 26, 2010 4:41 PM Subject: Re: Coolant hose leak between long pipe & bottom of T Stack

Well, then I mean the Coolant distributor if that's what it's called. It's connected to the bottom of that.