Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2010, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 27 Jul 2010 15:00:23 -0700
From:         Roger Whittaker <rogerwhitt1@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Coolant hose leak between long pipe & bottom of T Stack
Comments: To: Steven Johnson <sjohnso2000@gmail.com>

dear hoser (canadian term of endearment )

what a lot of discussion about what that part is leaking called ... you know the one over there ...

no offence intended ... just a suggestion ... a simple digital pic with your cell phone and post to the google picture host and voila we all see what leaks and does not ... or at least can guess... with pictures ...

recently one of the fellows i work with had a very unusual part in a place where some other part should have been ... none of the online manuals describing the lead up were showing what we had ... i went and took several pics and we sent to a guy via pdf at th place where the part should come from ... he had a bazziolion years experience indeed the supplier said no such item even existed ... well the fellow with pictures had the right part sent to us in jiggy quick time ... and a machine that makes loads of $$$$$ every day was up and running ... yaaaayyy ... pictures man ... combined with computers ... dun gone made a geniiuous outta me

hope you get going soon with the right repair and the right parts at the right price good luck with your repairs yours

-- roger w From Proverbs: Under three things the earth trembles, under four it cannot bear up: a servant who becomes king ... ---------------------------------------------------------- Explore printed work at: http://www.prliving.ca/ View the growing list of video work at: http://revver.com/find/video/?query=LastonLastof&search_on=owners