Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2010, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 29 Jul 2010 17:40:35 -0700
From:         Robert Fisher <garciasghostvw@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Porta-potti boxes (now a spam) Etc.

To be more specific I was thinking you could offer some of the designs you've already made and give a price for them so as to give yourself a "product line", so to speak. You could do some research on the kinds of things that folks wished they had or had gone to the trouble to make themselves and take suggestions and so on; maybe improve on existing generic designs. If you did in fact get yourself some traction (if I were you) I'd offer up my wares in the appropriate area of the Samba, maybe do an online storefront etc. None of that is too difficult and you might establish a nice little business doing what you do best and helping other folks out in the process.

Cya, Robert