Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2010, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 4 Aug 2010 07:48:46 -0700
From:         Roger Whittaker <rogerwhitt1@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: In-door wiring kerfuffle
Comments: To: mordo <helmut.blong@gmail.com>

dear hanging wires

why not look in the bently to see where the wires and buttons go on models with electric windows

if that fails your set up then i would place buttons in the arm rest and run wires under carpet with a sleeve of some sort around them

yours

-- roger w From Proverbs: Under three things the earth trembles, under four it cannot bear up: a servant who becomes king ... ---------------------------------------------------------- Explore printed work at: http://www.prliving.ca/ View the growing list of video work at: http://revver.com/find/video/?query=LastonLastof&search_on=owners